Ocean Freight – Container Shipping
CMC has stablished relationships with key personnel at all the major container shipping lines, allowing us to provide high quality full container load (FCL) and less than container load (LCL) services with competitive rates and priority for space and equipment.
Our experienced FCL shipping agents are located in key transport hubs, giving us minute by minute intelligence on port operations and container vessel movements.
We pass this knowledge to our customers along with access to our connections with major freight carriers and ship owners.
What makes us different
Trusted global partners
Our agents and global partners are constantly checked for professionalism, financial stability, and operational ability. This ensures the stability of supply at all points in the chain and cargo is carefully handled right through to its destination.
Efficient & Innovative Routes
Our logistics specialists constantly check and confirm routings, and look for the best methods for shipping our client’s cargo in the most cost-efficient way.
Our management and staff have years of cumulated international experience allowing us to understand the implications of international trade.
LCL Shipping Key Features:
- Consolidation, warehousing and packing/unpacking services
- Wide variety and flexible choice of shipping routes
- Freight Insurance
- Documentation preparation and customs clearance specialists
- Competitive LCL container shipping rates
FCL shipment key features:
- Temperature controlled vehicles and reefer containers
- Stuffing and un-stuffing services
- Multiple pick-up and delivery
- Freight Insurance
- Customs clearance and documentation
- Competitive FCL container shipping rates
- Stock of certified ISO / CSC plated shipping containers
Cross Trade Shipment
CMC team handles transversal shipments, even complex ones, with professionalism and competence, working with local, selected and specialized shipping agents, for cargo shipments of any size from just about any port in the world to even the most difficult to reach destinations.
- Freight insurance.
- Customs clearance and documentation preparation.
- Specialist staff for breakbulk, abnormal and oversize/overweight cargoes.
- An international network of trusted shipping agents and freight forwarders.
- Packing, lashing and securing.